Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Bruce & Patti At the Letterman Show Along with Pres. Bill Clinton, September 4, 2007













Bruce Springsteen accompanied wife Patti Scialfa for her appearance on the David Letterman Show today. Patti's new album "Play It As It Lays" was released today. Both posed going in, as well as when they exited several hours later.
Nils Lofgren and Soozie Tyrell, who play in Patti's band, were also on hand.
Former President Bill Clinton was also a guest and walked across the street to greet the fans and then over to another area before posing for us.
Bruce Springsteen and Bill Clinton in one day!! He walked over and shook my hand, and as he did this I continued to shoot. Unfortunately, he was a little too close and with one hand out of commision, I couldn't adjust the camera settings. But, no complaints to once again get a handshake from my favorite President (last time it was a kiss on the forehead)

1 Comments:

Blogger PAMELA ROSS said...

Deb! I've found you again. These are gorgeous photos. Thank you so much for sharing them here.

I miss you.

I hope all is well.

Beautiful artwork = Bill and Bruce on one day. I wish I had your talent. {}

Will we see you soon? {}

-Pamela Ross

2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home