Friday, February 29, 2008

Roger Kuhn..."What's Your Name"

I have not had the pleasure to see this musician perform live yet...I never even heard of him until tonight.

I love the show "Queer As Folk" (some of the hottest men on tv, and great story lines--too bad it is on in just reruns nightly at 11pm) and I left the tv on as I went into the computer room to work on images from 2 big photo shoots from today. All of a sudden, I heard this fantastic voice singing from the other room and I rushed back in to hear this very catchy tune. It didn't hurt that the video was shot in my old neighborhood near Washington Square Park in Greenwich Village. "What's Your Name" is one of the few songs I have heard in many years that I just love. Googling Roger's name, I found out he is local--he is from Brooklyn. Hopefully, he will be performing somewhere soon. His tune is still in my head.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Oh my God! You're finally back into music. Well, you're one up on me. Speaking of great musicians, are you coming to the Pony to catch Glen with me in late March? (smile)

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home