Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy 60th Birthday Bruce Sprinsgteen




















Bruce Springsteen was born 60 years ago today-on September 23, 1949. Almost 30 years ago, I photographed him for the first time, thinking the photo was great-if the enlarger was put all the way up to the ceiling, the image would be the size of a penny!
I never in a million years would have ever have thought how instrumental this man has been to my career. What started as a love of his music turned into a great part of my career with numerous book covers, CD covers, tour t shirts, photo exhibits and meeting so many people at his concerts-people that have turned out to be life long friends.


Thanks to John Heyn, the best teacher I ever had, for introducing me to this man and his music in 1978

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home