Saturday, September 29, 2007

Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band, live on The Today Show, September 28, 2007

















A rocking mini concert was performed on the Plaza at The Today Show this morning as Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band performed 7 songs:
1. The Promised Land
2. Radio Nowhere
3. Livin' in the Future
4. My Hometown
5. Night..what a GREAT surprise.
6. Last to Die-the ONE new song I REALLY wanted to hear. My favorite on the new CD
7. Long Walk Home

OK, my good friend of 20 plus years Debbie M, whom I met at a Bruce concert, has turned me on to Sirius radio. They have an all Bruce 24/7 station and it is EXCELLENT. While I am doing my imaging on the computer, all sorts of old, vintage and new and live Bruce are playing in the background. Songs I haven't listened to in decades. And tomorrow, Sunday at 10am, she will be a guest DJ

1 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Wonderful pics Deb. You STILL have it after all these years and only GETTING BETTER. Love ya Diane

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home