Tuesday, August 05, 2008

The Three Olives present a Special New York Screening of "Pineapple Express"-AMC 19th Street Theaters-August 5, 2008







while most of the NYC celebrity photographers were in Tribeca at a Penelope Cruz premiere, a small select group of us were at the AMC Theaters on 19th Street and Broadway for a Special Screening of "Pineapple Express" starring the multi talented Seth Rogen and James Franco. I love anything that Seth Rogen appears in and/or directed by Judd Apatow ("The 40 Year Old Virgin" "Knocked Up" Superbad" etc) and the crowd they attract are also those whose work I adore. Plus, I knew one of my favorite actors, Paul Rudd, was going to be there and anytime I get a chance to photograph him is fine with me. I think he is just gorgeous!
Also on hand tonight were Rumer Willis who looked terrific, super hunk Robert Buckley, and the talented Rosie Perez and Martha Plimpton, complete with a "boot" on her foot from an injury.
"Pineapple Express" is sure to be a hit, like the rest of Seth Rogen's films.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home