Sunday, July 20, 2008

Natasha Bedingfield-The Today Show's Summer Concert Series, July 18, 2008



While 90% of the music photographers in NYC were over at "Good Morning America" shooting Miley Cryrus perform at Bryant Park, I went over to Rockefeller Plaza to cover Natasha Bedingfield's performance on "The Today Show's Summer Concert Series." This was the second time this summer where all I could say was...WOW! (the other time was Coldplay a few weeks ago, and Bruce Springsteen's performance last September was another one).
Natasha's song "Pocketful of Sunshine" is one of those songs I can listen to over and over and over and not get bored. She has the songs, the voice, the looks, and the stage presence to be HUGE. I shoot A LOT of music and it is not very often anymore that a singer, a performance, or a song gives me goose bumps. Most of the times when I shoot concerts, the photographers are only given up to 3 songs. Most of the time, that is more than enough for my low attention span and I am ready to leave. Natasha left me wanting to hear more. She has it all going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home