Saturday, December 05, 2009

14 inches of my hair-cut off for LocksofLove.org





THE haircut...it's gone (on me)....
but going to be part of a wig for some little girl who lost her hair due to cancer treatments. About 14 inches gone and sent off to locksoflove.org- but I don't care-it grows so fast (it was 1 year ago that another 12 inches came off). If only my metabolism worked as fast as my hair grows!
This was my 6th time chopping off my hair, and unfortunately, probably my last time for locks of love, since the dreaded gray hairs are popping up. If I grow it again, it will go to wigsforkids-hey Facebook peeps-they take ANY hair-permed, treated, colored, grey-and it only has to be 10 inches long.

It was great spending the day with my old college friend Robin and visiting the photo studio she works at with her family (K&K Photography in Mt. Laurel, NJ-krassanandkovnat.com). And special thanks to her sister Susan who owns Shear Elegance in Mt. Laurel for doing a splendid job.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home