Saturday, August 11, 2012

I have photographed @MarcAnthony several times but it's always been on a small stage. I have to be honest...I never saw the appeal that so many have raved about but after seeing him tonight on a BIG stage, all I can say is WOW! He is really amazing. He owned that stage, and he owned the audience. He was really fantastic. Not an easy one to shoot since he is all over the stage, never standing still. The same is to be said about Marco Antonio Solis @MarcoASolis and Chayanne @ChayanneMusic. The audience loved them and so did this photographer! I have no idea what they were singing since I regretfully don't speak Spanish, but the songs were catchy and had me singing along as I made up my own words. I have to find someone to translate for me. If this tour comes to a town near you, I can say you will not be disappointed!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home