Sunday, June 30, 2013

Cher live at the Dance on the Pier for Gay Pride Weekend

Under the stars and in the shadow of the new World Trade Center, tonight I fulfilled a dream and shot one of my favorite performers and a member of my bucket list-CHER! Closing out Gay Pride Weekend with a dance on the pier, Cher, not nearly looking her 67 years, was strong enough to delight the large crowd that waited all day to see her. Singing "Strong Enough," "Believe" and her new single, "Woman's World" she did not disappoint anyone, including this fortunate photographer. I have been a photographer now for 30 years and I feel blessed that I am still so in love with what I do, and I get to photograph legends. I went in with a headache and left pumped up beyond words.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trịnh Thúy said...

Thanks for your share! chrome 49 tai game ve may tinh

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home